TR3/4 Carbs

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3/4 Carbs
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:30:26 -0500 (EST)
A question for the collective wisdom of the list.

My 3 has a '4 engine in it (about ct39000)
I am going to rebuild a set of carbs over the winter, and wonder
1) which is standard for that motor (SU or Zeniths)
2) which gives better performance (SU or Zeniths)
3) which is easier to maintain
4) which is easier to rebuild

I have a complete Zenith setup; the SU's on the car + several additional
SU's in boxes (I am sure there is at least on complete pair w/linkages in
all of the parts)

As always, your opinions are greatly appreciated.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html   /