Re: '76 TR6 Starter Removal

To: diiulio@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '76 TR6 Starter Removal
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 08:32:33 -0500
Tom

I use a big screw driver, wedge it , to the center of the car and the bolt it
will hold the bolt for removal, when I put it back on I wedge it to the top
of the bolt so it dosn't get pushed back in, then once nut is started wedge
it to the flat on center of car again, works great for me and I am having the
same problem you are.  But it's not the selinoid in my case and haven't
figured out what it is yet. Chet ,4 starters and selinoids now on shelf in
garage.

Chet

I can now do a complete replacement in 1/2 hour