Water Pump parts . . round 2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Water Pump parts . . round 2
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 09:05:52 -0500
Hello again.

I had many helpful suggestions as to how to find the bearings for 4cyl TR
water pumps.  Several of the people mentioned that if I had the numbers off
of, and the dimensions of the bearings, they would be able to cross reference
them through various sources.

Well I'm at a different computer, so I don't have those individuals
addresses, which means I have to bomb the entire list. . . sorry bout that.

The bearing is sitting right here in front of me. . . numbers on the inner
race say:

ENGLAND    FB1854   FBC

It is sheilded on one side and has nine balls between the races.

I don't have calipers, but it looks to be inner diameter of 5/8"
outer diameter of 1 9/16"  (maybe that's the hard part. .why not 1 1/2")
and a width of about half an inch.