Re: i'm a traitor!

To: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: i'm a traitor!
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 08:22:21 -0500 (EST)
With a twenty year old car needing replacement parts, unless the part is
an original factory piece, how 'original' can you keep the car?  You're
getting a lifetime warranty - for what it's worth - and saving 5
dollars.  When restoring a car, I worry more about those aspects of the
original car that gave it its originality/uniqueness/character in the first
place.  I wouldn't worry too  much about a starter.

Robert Carley
73TR6