[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: geo <geo@ohio.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 16:12:15 GMT
I have a question for the GT-6 owners. I have a 73 MKIII. I believe it has
original paint maroon with the rocker area painted in a gold gradient, was
this a factory paint job, some sort of upgrade from the dealer, and were
other GT6's painted like this. It looks factory. Also I have a brown
interior with a velour fabric on the seats, Factory or not? Again it looks
factory. I have alot of experience with Spits and GT6 over the years and
have never seen another one like this. I think the vin# is CF14946UE (but
I'm not sure as I don't have the title available as I write this). Let me
know if any one has experience with this type of paint & trim as I want to
paint it. thanks Geo