RE: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Alan McEachran/CA/AXE <

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Alan McEachran/CA/AXE <Alan_McEachran@anixter.com>]
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 20:47:26 -0700
Encoding: 31 TEXT
I was able to remove mine by tapping the MC body on a piece of soft wood with
the bore pointing down. First the primary fell out and shortly thereafter (and
a few more firm taps later) the secondary also dropped out.

It's weird but now when I put the secondary in it just falls in. The
replacement seal is the same size as the original and I did not hone the
cylinder with anything other that soem 600 sandpaper.

Peter Zaborski, Calgary AB Canada
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
peterz@merak.com