Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autox.team.net.-: host no

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autox.team.net.-: host not found)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 09:20:12 -0500
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To:     ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: 96-11-24 13:32:27 EST

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--NAA18607.848860317/emout08.mail.aol.com

The original message was received at Sun, 24 Nov 1996 13:31:23 -0500
from root@localhost

    If your mail was returned due to a potentially misspelled AOL
e-mail address, we may be able to assist you in finding the correct
address.  Point your WWW browser at

        http://www.idot.aol.com/search/

   Here you will find instructions and a simple form to help you
locate the email address you are looking for!

    NOTE:  we cannot and will not divulge private information about
members.  Please only use the search resource if you believe that you
may have misspelled a member's e-mail address.

        -AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
triumphs@autox.team.net.-  (unrecoverable error)

550 triumphs@autox.team.net.-... Host unknown (Name server: autox.team.net.-:
host not found)

   ----- Original message follows -----

--NAA18607.848860317/emout08.mail.aol.com