Yet another TR6 suspension question

To: TRIUMPH <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yet another TR6 suspension question
From: Steve Benelisha <steveb@verity.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 21:41:19 -0800
Hi folks-
  My TR, which I have owned for only two months, has a problem with
an excessive amount of negative camber in the front left wheel.
So much so that it is easily visible and the tire is showing
quite a bit of uneven wear.

  This weekend, I want to understand what is going on. I taken the
wheel off before to inspect it but I see no damage or anything special
out of place.  This time, I'll take off both wheels and compare
measurements from each side.

My questions are:
  Is there some procedure or do I just dive in?
  What if the frame is bent somehow? How do I measure that?

Thanks,
Steve

P.S. I talked to Crane Cams about that Allison Unit I have. Nice
people, I was able to order a kit for my TR for $10.00. On an
interesting note, they said that some TR6 cars came with Delco
distributors, Makes you wonder....

Thanks to all who responded.
-Steve
'74 TR6