Re: Yet another TR6 suspension question

To: Steve Benelisha <steveb@verity.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yet another TR6 suspension question
From: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net (Keith A. Edwards)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 22:11:23 -0500 (EST)
Steve Benelisha asked:
>  My TR, which I have owned for only two months, has a problem with
>an excessive amount of negative camber in the front left wheel.
>So much so that it is easily visible and the tire is showing
>quite a bit of uneven wear.

Though not experienced on a TR6, I had a friend that had _major_ camber
problems with a TR4, more on one side than the other.  I found that the
upper crossmember (bar) was missing after an engine rebuild.  I _think_ TR6s
have a similar bar between the shock towers.

Of course, this friend's TR4 suffered from other problems, but that's
another story.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
2 '62 TR3Bs
2 '67 TR4As
1 '54 Austin-Healey 100-4
1 '54 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo (still For Sale)
1 '78 Winnebago Minnie Winnie race-chaser and tow vehicle
+ 3 British parts cars