RE: Yet another TR6 suspension question

To: TRIUMPH <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Yet another TR6 suspension question
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 20:42:30 -0500
Steve,
        I would try and get a local alignment shop that you trust to get
 readings on the alignment angles.Also see if the lower control arm has
shims in it. If it does, then you can remove them to see if it changes the
wheel angle. But them again the alignment machine can help. It also
can give you a good idea on the frame to see if it's not bent. The angle
measurement to look for on the machine for this is called "setback" and
"thrust angle".
Hope this helps.
Kevin Andrews
Siler City,NC