Re: Engine Oil in TRs

To: TR4guyinVA@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Oil in TRs
From: cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:26:51 -0700 "Engine Oil in TRs" (Nov 27, 3:19am)
        I have one of these engines too: 15 lbs at hot idle, 45 lbs at hot
        cruise. I agree it nothing to be too concerned about, but I do
        wonder about how dry the rockers seem to be when I pull off the
        valve cover. I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to get more oil up
        top.

        Anyone tried one of these special add-ons that route oil directly up
        to the valve cover via external tubing. I don't recall the details,
        but I think I saw one of these in a Moss or other catalogue. All
        opinions welcome!

Thanks,
Charlie Farwell         1962 TR4 #CT3852L
cyf@dr.att.com