Re: Engine Oil in TRs

To: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine Oil in TRs
From: jibrooks@juno.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 23:00:34 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott,

Great info.  My TR3 has low pressure when hot, but easily hits the relief
valve when cold.  I do not, however blow any blue smoke.  I have recently
started hearing a rattling noise which I do not "yet" attribute to the
oil pressure, but I anticipate going into the bottom end this winter.  I
will keep the list informed as the what I find, to add to the knowledge
available on the invaluable resource.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A, TS69032L