Re[2]: Engine Oil in TRs

To: TR4guyinVA@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell)
Subject: Re[2]: Engine Oil in TRs
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 96 09:14:39 EST
     I installed one a year or so ago on my 73 TR-6 and have a kit for one
     of the GT-6s...never had problems with the TR-6 over the years (owned
     since 1980 and 160K miles) but noted that the top end always looked
     dry...having installed the line as directed can't honestly say that I
     can tell if the top end is any "wetter"...but as some one else on the
     list noted, the line looks "cool" and gives me some idea that it could
     be worse with out it...

     Cheers

     PMQ

     73 TR-6