Removing old glue

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing old glue
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 09:14:11 -0800
Happy Thanksgiving!

I am one of the lucking ones whose parents and in-laws live within 15
miles of each other, and we are within ten miles of both (I know, some of
you may not view this as lucky!). Anyway, checking mail this am before
the gorging begins.

I am getting ready to do some interior work and remove the old carpet.
Any recommendations on what is the easiest way to clean out the old
glueing used to secure the carpet/padding? I experimented with some
thinners and spirit, but found this to be inadequate. Am I expecting too
much to think that there is a way to ewasily disolve this?

Hope you all have/had a great thanksgiving.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6