Re: Triple Stroms (or dual SU's)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triple Stroms (or dual SU's)
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 22:20:29 -0800
Conversation-id: <329E4428.18FE@concentric.net>
Posted-date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 22:24:01 -0800 (PST)
Has anyone tried putting dual SU's on a TR-6 to replace those !?#**! Z-S's?  I
noticed that Moss is selling a complete set of SU HS6 carbs for a TR4A for
$500/set.  Not sure if these are 1.5" or 1.75",.  Don't know if there is enough
clearance for them to fit under the hood without having some sort of TR4 'power
bulge" or what the  bolt pattern is on the SU's where they bolt to the intake
manifold.

-steve sutton
74 1/2 TR-6
Ridgecrest, CA