Triumph 1800 Roadster For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph 1800 Roadster For Sale
From: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net (Keith A. Edwards)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 16:10:43 -0500 (EST)
Cc: rtr@tsquare.com, John Heimerl <jheimerl@whro.org>
As follow-up to Jonh Heimerl's post from the other day:

>Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 15:04:40 -0500
>From: John Heimerl <jheimerl@whro.org>
>Subject: Re: Up for grabs
>
>Triumph TR1800 roadster. Dependable driver, complete authentic car I
>have had for 20 years. $14,500 U.S. jheimerl@whro.org, 757-898-1989 or
>write to John Heimerl, 116 Whispering Way, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
>23692-3069.

I have known John Heimerl for most (but not quite all) of the 20 years he as
owned the 1800 Roadster.

I can speak very highly of the car (and John, for that matter).  Quite
reliable the car has been.

For those that may have attended the Triumph Register of Americal National
Meet this year in Williamsburg, VA, John had his car there in the show on
Saturday.

If it matters to anyone, I believe John's sale of the 1800 is to endeavor to
restore an even older LBC.

I have no financial interest, yada, yada.

BTW, this car has a dickie seat (rumble seats to some) with fold-up
windscreens for those sitting in the back, as well as headlights that really
dip.  Also trafficators, I _think_.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
2 '62 TR3Bs
2 '67 TR4As
1 '54 Austin-Healey 100-4
1 '54 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo (still For Sale)
1 '78 Winnebago Minnie Winnie race-chaser and tow vehicle
+ 3 British parts cars