Texas Bound!

To: triumphs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Texas Bound!
From: yellowbullet@total.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 19:47:47 -0500
Hello all,

   I'm sending this short note to all of my friends down in Texas in the
Red River Triumph Club.

   I'm moving back to the Dallas/FT. Worth area at the begining of the year!
I've been trying to send this through their home page without any success.

   I'm looking forward to again becoming a member of the RRTC and I'm sure
that you could use an extra hand with VTR.  Remember, I have some
experience after
working at the 1994 VTR in Asheville.
 (I have references too! See the TCOC President, Bill Wood!)

   Anyway, it will be nice to get down to some warmer weather.  Nine months in
Quebec has been enough, again.

   See ya'll real soon!

                                "The Yellow Bullet"

                                        Steve L. Toth

p.s. If anyone knows of any vacancies of houses in North Arlington, Grapevine,
     Euless, or there abouts, pleas let me know.  I'll be arriving be the Jan 6.