Smile

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Smile
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 08:55:06 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all,

Had a cheerful sight presented to me this morning on my way to work.  Picture
this, I'm cruising along at a steady 60, on a crisp, chilly morning.  I just
reach the peak of a small hill when before me in the distance I see flashing
blue lights(OK, I lift off the throttle even though I'm not speeding, it's a
habit), as I get nearer I see a telegraph pole poking out the hedge at 45
degrees, as I get nearer still, I see a small blue car UNDERNEATH the pole, as
I get even nearer, I recognise that small blue car, an MG...No,  just a MX-5,
or Miata as everyone else calls them.  It had spun backwards into the hedge,
demolished the pole, and let it come to rest on it's softtop frame....all this
on a straight stretch of road!!!! :-)

Just thought I'd share that all with you.

Cheerio

Rich