Re: exchange rate US / UK

To: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Subject: Re: exchange rate US / UK
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 13:03:20 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
I called the bank the other day (most can give you the information in a
minute over the phone, but there are a number of "different" exchange
rates based on what you are doing, yadda, yadda)

The one I got for "checks" is 1.6993.  So figure about $1.70 per Pound,
which is about what I paid for the LBC, come to think of it.  :-)