Re: What oh what is an LBC

To: jgillis@tcd.ie
Subject: Re: What oh what is an LBC
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:44:48 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John,

Very close! There is a site on the web "team.net" which explains this and
many other terms and also contains much useful triumph stuff.  Hopefully
you have ineternet access. It is as follows:

http://www.team.net/sol/solterms.html

BTW, (by the way) LBC is a little British car, large british car, or
little british convertable depending on who you talk to.

Good luck.

Best regards

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey