Painting Radiator

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Painting Radiator
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 09:27:27 -0800
In the process of replacing all of the coolant hoses in my '70 TR6, I
decided to remove the radiator for inspection, cleaning, etc.

My question to the group is that I want to repaint the radiator. I plan
on using Engine spray paint, black, and want to know if there are any
concerns with painting the grilling. The front side of the radiator
clearly had white paint on it from  a former paint job of the body. Any
reason I shouldn't give a thin coat of paint to the grill area?

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6