TR4 Seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Seats
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 10:51:13 -0800
Hi - I was wondering if someone on the list could determine
what was the correct seat for my TR4.  It is serial # CT12757L
and is a surrey top car.  It is registered as a 1963.

The seats in the car now are the square back (second series?)
TR4 seats, but they have been replaced by the previous owner.
As I understand it, the hardtop (surrey) cars did not always
have the same seats as a regular roadster that went down the
line beside it.  Is there a definitive answer?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on this.

Cheers,

Len Drake