Re: TR7 Tweeks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR7 Tweeks
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 16:08:08 -0500
Hello Randy,

If you've been watching this list for a while, you have probably seen
references to a TS Imports or Ted Schumaker, in Pandora, Ohio.  He runs
a salvage operation and mail-order parts business, and for some years
(and maybe currently ?) raced TR-7s, at Road Atlanta for example.

I'm assuming he ran the stock-type engine, but that's just a guess, I don't
know much more about his racing record, but do know that he can probably
answer any / all questions you may have on TR-7s.  He has an 800 number
for parts orders, but for technical or other questions, call this number:
419-384-3022  and you may need to keep trying, it's often busy, which just
may be a good sign !

Good luck,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio