Re: NO LBC content software question__Let's stop this please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC content software question__Let's stop this please
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 13:17:17 +0100
Cc: odd@triumphclub.se, twakeman@scruznet.com, steveb@verity.com, kengano@advant.com, prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Please friends,
can't we keep religious matters, like what operating system to
run or what brand computer to use, off of these mailing lists...
We're here to give each other nice reading concerning our common
interest; The Triumph Automobiles. Not on the things we disagree
on; like race, religion, background, wealth etc, or the technical
way we get this common information (ie the computers, be it Mac's
PC's Unix-machines or even big old main frames...) If we turn away
from this main stream of subjects we risk ending up in flame wars
like the one on "Keeping the Cats off" that we had a couple of
years ago.
Let's start 1997 in a more nice way, friends...
Yours
Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,