RE: NO LBC content software question__Let's stop this please

To: "'steveb@verity.com'" <steveb@verity.com>
Subject: RE: NO LBC content software question__Let's stop this please
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 18:49:41 -0800
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steve,
        Let's not run off upset.  The lists need your input to make them what
they are.  These little flare ups re: non-LBC stuff occur now and then, let
them run their naturally doomed course and get over it.  Don't let this kind of
thing leave a sour taste....it's just not worth it!

Happy New Year
Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar