Wheel info. for TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel info. for TR3
From: Robert Paterson <rpaterso@capital.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 08:44:32 -0500
My wonderful spouse gave me new tires for Christmas. While having them
mounted and balanced the guys said the wheels are out of round. They did
the best they could with weights so they are close but I was wondering
about replacement wheels, not wires. Are they a "stock item?" Some how I
doubt it. Are they available? What is a good price? I looked in one
cateloge, British Victoria, they showed the wheels but didn't show
availability. I'll put them on the car tonight.
--
Dr. Robert Paterson                  rpaterso@capital.edu
Director, Information Technology     voice 614-236-6451