You have been warned (before)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: You have been warned (before)
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 22:04:04 +1000
>>AnyoneWhoActuallyLikesLBCsShouldHaveBeenPutInTheTrunkOfThelma&Louise'sT-Bird
>> @autox.team.net
I personally think this should read
Anyone
WhoActuallyLikesLBCsExceptHeraldOwnersShouldHaveBeenPutInTheTrunkOfThelma7Lo
uise'sT-Bird@autox.team.net
I have tried the other address and it doesn't work yet?when does it come
online Mr Mace?
And instead of telling the rest of the world about days almost hot enough to
melt the tyres to the bitumen (road in the US) & nights soooooo warm, good
to go driving around in with the roof off swimming at midnight,the drooling
idiotic faces of the wannabees as you drive past their cruddy cars. But I
wont say anything about it seeing most peole will have to wait for the
spring thaw to find their cars again net alone see them with all the snow
and ice about.
& now just to remind you what parts of your car are.!
DASHBOARD
once upon a time a portion of the car that actually did something it held
the two sides of the car together or to hold the engine gauges and ignition
keylock nowadays however it actually does nothing except to keep your
beloved amused at night with its constantly twinkling lights and light
banter, usually like, whats that bright red light come on for dear?
& why has the funny round thing with the waving arm on it suddendly gone all
the way back down the bottom dear?

WELL thats what SHE WOULD HAVE SAID  IF  she had ever noticed them.!.!!!!.

She can spot Sue with a new hairdo a mile away BUT let the sump plug leak or
the water fall out and no notice... not the cloud of steam, not the awful
getting hotter of the motor,the tappets sounding like castenets, the smell
of fried oil, the incandesent glow from under the bonnet, the pistons and
valves passing out through the muffler.enough said you get the message
dedicated to all the lady drivers out there :-)

Yes dear I'll fix the little thingyabob with the charred wires tonight,after
the car is towed home, no dear it shouldn't take long to fix after i repair
the motor (full rebuild that is)
Any chance I could find a place for political incorrectness asylum.
on the off chance I find myself divorved or accquitted of manslaughter no
jury could ever possibly convict me, could they?
I am housetrained, 42yo, looking for a single female earning at least 80K+ a
year must be good looking, and have TRIUMPH, in order to catch me, send
picture of car & I'll let you know if I'm interested. Well I've got my
priorities right ,havent I?
Tony
Sth.Oz
and all in fun no insult intended (well maybe just a little stir):-)