Herald Fuse Box?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Herald Fuse Box?
From: MARGHERITA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 08:23:46 -0500
Hi All,

I've got two Herald 1200's, a 64 conv. and a 65 saloon. Both have the small
fuse boxes with two fuses located on the fire wall behind the brake master.
Yet no wiring diagram  shows a  fuse box. The factory shop manual says that
heralds have no fused curcits.

Were the fuse boxes on U.S. import cars only? Can anyone tell me where I can
find a Wiring diagram that includes the fuse box?

Also, both cars are negative ground. I suspect that the 64 was convered from
positive. Is there any way to tell [VIN]?

Thanks,

John M.