Spitfire Shocks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Shocks
From: VXHZ45A@prodigy.com (MR DAN ELDER)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 19:51:15, -0500
Ed,
I have a Mk I Spitfire. I put spax shocks on the back and OE  shocks
on the front when I did my suspension rebuild. The spax on the rear
are are a tremendous addition! They can be adjusted while on the car.
I adjust them down for street use and set them all the way up for
aotocross. I wonder if spax might also help on the front but dont
know. I bought "gas charged" shocks from British Parts NW previously
and they made the tendency of the car to tuck under MUCH WORSE! Dont
do it.
Dan  vxhz45a@prodigy.com