WANTED: TR6 Door Lock Assembly

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED: TR6 Door Lock Assembly
From: Vadim Akselrod <vadim@sems.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 12:07:09 -0800
Greetings and Happy New Year!

My TR6's present to me was that the driver's side door no longer closes.
:(  The culprit is the lock assembly, the piece that is only seen when the
door is open that goes on the narrow side of the door that actually latches
the door shut and opens it.  It has the embossed Y pattern on it.
Unfortunately, it decided to become permanently stuck in the open position.

Of course, that part is no longer available through the regular TRF, etc.
type channels.

So if anyone has one of these that fits a '73 TR6, driver's side, that s/he
is willing to part with, please let me know (and what you're asking).  Thanks!

Cheers,

-Vadim Akselrod (vadim@vadim.com)
 H: (415) 321-4747  W: (800) 961-8860 x4583