Re: Brakes grabbing

To: "loran berg" <lbstudio@airmail.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brakes grabbing
From: "Al Brenden" <albrendn@premier1.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:15:20 -0800
Check to see if the wheel cylinder is leaking on that side.
If it leaks enough for a while, the brake shoes get
saturated and will grab the drum with a vengeance.

Had the same problem with a '57 Chev a few years back
and it does get the adrenaline flowing.

Al Brenden
albrendn@premier1.net
"Murphy was an optimist"