Interior Questions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior Questions
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 97 15:43:34 -0000
I'm thinking about changing the interior of my 69 TR6 from black to light
tan( almost cream color), more appropriate for Florida weather. My
concern is this . I'm buying 69 seats, with fold down headrests. Did  the
69 come in light tan? Is light tan available?
Futhermore, what color is correct for the top cover and tarneau cover?
Also can you fit a tarneau cover to a car that has a crash bar? Are these
covers available or would this bean aftermarket thing using Velcro ?
Maybesomeone has already done this. Thanks
Phil Smith
Tampa,Fl.
69 TR6