Re: TR6 Convertible top & Hard top at same time?

To: Mike Brinker <mbrinker@rust.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Convertible top & Hard top at same time?
From: Chad Jester <triumph@igc.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 21:02:51 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mike,

Yes, it is possible.  Cars originally equipped with the hardtop and soft
top from the factory had this equipment.  All that is required is a
special boot.  These are available reproduction from TRF and Sports and
Classics.  I think s & c may have a few NOS units laying around.  I had a
26,000 mile original '74 with this set up.  It is cool!  I now have a '76
with the same set up.  Email me direct if yo want the part numbers.

Chad