Re: TR6 Convertible top & Hard top at same time?

To: "triumphs"<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Convertible top & Hard top at same time?
From: "Michael Grey"<mike@hmsgroup.com> Boundary=">>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<"
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 19:02:06 -0800
-->>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<

Mike,

My 73' TR6 came new with a factory hard-top which allowed for the
soft top to be folded down while installed. The hard top even had
snaps installed for attaching the standard 'boot cover' when
installed. The only concession was that you have to unbolt the rear
base of the softtop since the hard top uses the same mounting bolts.

Hope this helps

Michael S. Grey
mike@hmsgroup.com