re:Thrust Washers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Thrust Washers
From: PxA5%EngPpl%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 97 10:10:46 PST
Ok fans (Tom/Roger) and all-

A while back...if you remember....I had a "I can't get in gear" intermittent
problem.  So finally the mechanice ripped open the oil pan and tells me he
found one lose thrust washer and a broken one.  He says he also needs to look
at the main shaft to check for damage.

Can anyone on the list let me know what else he really should be looking at?
He also asked me if I plan to drive the car alot, and I said I'm not sure,
sounds like he's corrective action to fix depends on how I often I plan to
drive the car!  I want this thing fixed completely! Any insight would be
appreciated, thanks-

Pouya
The ill TR250