Re: LAUREL GREEN

To: mlibhart@feist.com
Subject: Re: LAUREL GREEN
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 20:32:07 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Martin Libhart wrote:

> Scott:
>
> I have a 72 TR6 in Laurel Green.  It's a great color!  I prefer it over
> the BRG's, since it is a little bit "cooler" (hint of blue).
>
> I have also attempted to send you an attachment image.  If you don't
> receive it, here is the location for you to attempt:
>
> ftp://ftp.team.net/sol/Images/cak_sarah.gif
>
> Let me know if you receive the image.  I'll be curious.
>

> Martin Libhart
> 1972 TR6 (driver)
> 1970 Spitfire Mk.3 (under restoration)

Martin and List:

One question I failed to ask regarding Laurel Green as a colour: Was
there a pin stripe applied to this colour? Martin, do you have a pin
stripe and if so what is the colour (red, gold?)?

To the list in general. What is the correct use of pin stripes with
TR6s? There doesn't seem to be much if any reference in Piggott's
book and images seem to be inconsistant (my original white has
red pin striping, but not sure if added after the fact). The shop
I am having the paint job done said that TR6s don't have adhesive
stripes and you'd have to have it painted on?

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6