Re: cylinder head interchangeability

To: "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>, "Brian Young" <byoung@otago.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: cylinder head interchangeability
From: "Aaron Johnson" <sugar@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 16:17:58 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I believe the heads from the 2000 and 2500 six cylinders are
interchangeable.  There are a few problems with the early 2000 heads.  They
are very poor breathing and this problem was fixed when the move was made
to go the 2500 in the 250 and 6 ranges.  So aside from that small problem,
they should bold up just fine.

Aaron Johnson
72 TR6 CC84967