Re: Different Thrust Washer Question - TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Different Thrust Washer Question - TR6
From: James Sudduth <james.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:10:14 -0800

At 08:22 PM 1/14/97 +0000, Paul Burr wrote:
>Jim- The factory manual and the Haynes manual both cover the "remove the
>pan and rear main cap" method. Looks do-able, with the right amount of
>cursing! BTW is that "autodesk" as in AutoCad?
> If you do this, how about some nice clean drawings of the proceedure?
>:) The photos in the manual stink!

Oh. Duh. I didn't even think to RTFM! I guess I've just gotten so used to
relying on this list for info because so many times I try the procedures in
the manual only to find out they gloss over, or don't even mention, major
hurdles to doing something. Thanks for the reminder!

Yes, I work for Autodesk which makes AutoCAD. Don't know about doing any
drawings, though - we're pretty busy right now working on the next release.
If I feel that I can improve on what the manuals have, however, I'll
consider doing some.

Thanks again,

Jim Sudduth
jims@autodesk.com