Re[2]: Camber Comphensator? for Mk2 spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Camber Comphensator? for Mk2 spit
From: Zenon_Barelka@systech.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 97 22:27:39 PST
     Amazing!  Barry, how do you know this.  Did you make this up or is it
     written down somewhere.  Was your seventh grade geometry teacher Colin
     Chapman and instead of the Pythagorean ....

     Seriously, though, do you or anyone out anyone else out there in
     cyberland know of a good analytical reference for chassis and
     suspension technology?

     By the way, I was at NCE the other day and looked into your parking
     lot to see if I could see your car. No sign off it.  What are you
     driving to work these days.