RE: GT6/Sptifire trans needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GT6/Sptifire trans needed
From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@cryogen.com" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 15:40:31 -0600 (CST)
Speed Hallman writes, for a friend:

>GT6 or Spitfire (up to '74) transmission sought. Might consider buying
>entire car.

Hee hee!! Boy, does this sound familiar.  I needed a good left rear fender,
found a junk TR6 with no front fenders or bonnet (but good rear fenders),
bought the whole thing.  Ended up with a complete, functioning drivetrain,
plus good suspensions parts, etc.  Recouped the entire cost of the junker
by selling a few parts.  Boy, I hope I never find a junk car with a good
gas cap...

>Please call Robert Speed in Aiken, South Carolina at (803) 649-9272.
>                   ^^^^^
>Thanks.
>Speed Hallman
 ^^^^^

Uh, what's the hurry, guys??    - Lee "the NEED for SPEED" Daniels

 Lee M. Daniels                 Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@cryogen.com                                      Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB