TR6 Pistons

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Pistons
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 18:59:49 -0600 (CST)
I have a complete set of pistons 30 over.  They are Hepolite brand from the
Roadster Factory with rings and in the box.  I got them around 3 years ago
with a parts car.  What am I offered?

I always thought I would use them someday but have become more realistic and
realize it ain't gonna happen!  It's easy to get too many hobbies!

I also have a head that has been redone with valves ground and ready to go.
Don't know if the springs are heavy duty or not but they may be as the guy I
bought it from was into autocross and was building up an engine, (also had
the afore mentioned 30 over pistons).

BTW how long can one leave a head like that lying around?  I have covered
the milled surface with grease to keep it from rusting, but is that good enough?

                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa