RE: Steel Wheels for TR4/ electonic ign.

To: "'Dan McNamara'" <mcnamara@wcnet.org>, "TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net" <TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Steel Wheels for TR4/ electonic ign.
From: Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 09:04:11 -0500
Dan,
I have a set of TR4 steel wheels from my parts car. They are in original
condition (meaning 30+ years old). They are dirty and have the original silver
paint on them, but they appear to be in excellent condition. I inspected them
today, and they do not have any cracks around the lug holes, and are not rusty
or damaged. They have some old Sport Radial tires 165/80/15 currently mounted.
They look like they would be fine after a little sandblasting and new paint.
Let me know where you are located. I have been looking for someone who could
use them, as they are in too good a shape to junk, but they are of no use to me.

Dave Herr - Central Pa. Triumph Club
73 Stag
65 TR4A (under Construction, estimated completion Spring 97!)