GT6 + Sutff

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 + Sutff
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 22:18:31 -0600
Hi all.  My turn to ask questions.  My 69+ was a race in the 70's,
subsequently stored in boxes,  now being lovingly reassembled As It Was.

Here are my questions for anyone who may know...  no one in Winnipeg has
a similar car:

-  any expreience with 185 / 70 13 tires re body contact on hard
driving?

-  Aproximate ride height using same tires (centre of wheelwell)

-  Koni shocks.  I have a set that, even set full soft,  require
herculian effort to rebound.  Great for race,  but has anyone else used
them?  I had Spax adjustible on my  TR 6 and they were very different.

 - Spring rates.  I have 2 sets.  Stock,  and 800 (!?! yes, 800) lb
sets.  Anyone out there used the 330 lb Triumphtune or similar?  Other
comments?  It will be a play car but I'd rather not guess right now
since I will be taking a long trip this summer and I like my kidneys.

There will be many more questions for those of you out there...if you
have, or have had, a similar car,  i'd love to hear your experiences.

Thanks in advance

Dave TErrick
dterrick@pangea.ca
KC 53567L - GT6