RCB TR3A Web Site - More Pictures

To: jacad <jacad@cam.org>
Subject: RCB TR3A Web Site - More Pictures
From: ron botting <rcbotting@mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 21:49:29 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Barry,

Thanks for the photos, your right !!  I found them very inspiring,( hey are
those Vertical Links supposed to be painted black ?) it looks as if you've
undertaken a first class restoration.....not too much more work before I
begin to reassemble my frame and front suspension, I have only to complete
painting a few more bits and pieces.

As this past Saturday wasn't very productive in the garage (many painted
parts drying from hangers on garage door rails etc) so I spent the day
developing a 'Web Page' devoted to the restoration of my TR3.

You and other List members may be interested in checking it out at
<HTTP://mindlink.net/rcbotting>.

Now this is pretty amateur stuff, not quite fully developed yet (but are
they ever). I hope to continue with the development of this site as time and
talent permit. I do look forward to input from yourself and other list members.

I plan post a 'Parts for Sale' section on behalf of our local B.C. (British
Columbia) Triumph Club, This would benefit myself as well as others
currently undertaking a restorations. Any ideas ??

cheers

rcb
Ron Botting
Surrey, B.C. Canada