Re: Trucking

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trucking
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 97 08:51:35 PST
Zenon wrote:
        > [snip]
        > ...move a car from San Francisco to San Diego.

If you are in San Diego, call Symbolic Autos in La Jolla.  Those
guys move 2 truckloads of (rare) Ferraris every week up the
coast and across the US.  I've counted $4m inventory in one truck
once.  The truckers are private contractors, so I am sure
Symbolic will give you their name.  And with a truck full of
250's etc, they are going to take REALLY good care of your
GT6; dont want it bouncing around now, eh?

        Shane Ingate, after a good TR6 ride in San Diego