Re: carpet

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: carpet
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:12:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My preference would be the Roadster Factory. They seem to have color and
type that matches what I believe is original.  The correct pile and type
of material is based on the Commission No.  Their catalog gives the
breakpoints.

Although MOSS & Victoria Brit have listings, the samples I saw didn't seem
to be as good quality.

You might inquire for samples (your color and type) from each just to see
for yourself.

There are some other mfr's listed in Hemmings and elsewhere,
but I was wary to try them.

(IMHO)

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator               INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A (TS25264L)  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/    /