BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Smith, B

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 16:28:02 -0700 (MST)
     From: "Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>
     Subject: New Subscriber and a question.
     Date: Wed, 22 Jan 97 13:46:00 PST

Greetings All.

My name is Brian Smith and I have been a TR owner for 14 years.  it
started with a 1972 spitfire VI (which I still own) and has progressed to
a 1959 TR-3 (it has a small mouth grill though...suposed to be a factory
original?) ansd a 1977 TR-7 ( which is in Arkansas and for sale).  here's
is my queerie...I need a bll nose started for the TR-3. I have a bull
nose starter for a Jag (know know what make or year)  that bolts up and
seems to mesh with the flywheel right but the starter  needs to be
completely rebuilt.  Should I trut this job to a local starter shop?( I
think there is one here I could trust...he's got a MGA in storage next to
the shop.)  Also any thought on getting a new or better starter?  you can
E-Mail me at  Brian_S@deq.state.la.us

Thanks in advance,

Brian Smith