Re: Spit Brakes - Pressure differential valve

To: leblancm@brooktree.com (Chris LeBlanc), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Triumph List)
Subject: Re: Spit Brakes - Pressure differential valve
From: muntsb@HiWAAY.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 97 04:26:34 GMT
Chris and others,

Good question Chris.  I forwarded your reply to the list because I don't know
the answer but I'm sure others do.

For those who don't know; Chris wanted to know if he could bypass the PDWA
valve.  I replied that I wouldn't because the valve will keep one system
functioning in the event of a failure in the other system.  To which he replied
below.  Please help us out here.

Bill M.
'70 MkIII Spitfire