Who owns what database (Rather Long)

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Who owns what database (Rather Long)
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 02:42:42 -0500 (EST)
I think I am ready to transfer the whole thing up to autox.  When Mark
gets back next week I will find out how and also, how anyone on the list
can download the data.  It will be in comma delimited format.  The reason
for putting it up to autox is so that there will be some control on who
accesses the information.  ONLY those people who are subscribed to the
list can retrieve the information.  I will probably be putting some stats
on my web page in the near future.

There were 294 respondents with 547 cars. (478 Triumphs)
I will send an e-mail directly to each of the respondents next weekend so
if you don't receive a note and want to be included, send the following
info directly to me (AND NOT TO THE LIST)

Name, City, State, Year, Model, Comm#, Status(Driver, InProgress,
Concours, Whatever), & WebPageURL(If there is one).

AH              6
AH Sprite       3
Austin          4
Bentley         1
Consul Capri    1
Daimler         1
Dolomite Sprint 1
GSM Dart        1
GT6             32
Herald          20
Italia 2000     1
Jaguar          6
Jensen          2
Lagonda         1
Land Rover      1
Magnette        1
Marcos          1
Mayflower       1
MG T            6
MGA             6
MGB             7
MGB GT          4
MGC             1
Morgan          2
Morris Minor    3
Range Rover     1
Riley           2
Singer          1
Spitfire        77
Sports 6        2
Stag            7
Sunbeam         2
Swallow Doretti 1
Tornado T'bolt  1
TR10            1
TR1800          3
TR2             10
TR2000          5
TR250           36
TR2500          2
TR3             14
TR3A            63
TR3B            12
TR4             36
TR4A            19
TR5             2
TR6             107
TR7             19
TR8             6
TVR             3
Vauxhall        1
Vitesse         1
                547

(THere were 8 respondents who wanted to remain anonymous and those people
won't get a note as I didn't keep that info in the database even though
the car info is represented)

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator               INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A (TS25264L)  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/    /