spare wires (spitfire)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spare wires (spitfire)
From: Ed Burger <eburger@sagelink.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:53:45 -0500 (EST)
Hello all!  I have finally got my Spitfire back from the body shop and
I'm begining to work on it.  I'm having problems getting it to run.  The
engine cranks fine, but there is no ignition.  I believe this mainly to
be related to two loose wires.  One of the wires coming off of the coil
is not connected (the one with a longer wire) and there is a condenser
looking thing on the distributer that is not conected either.  Does
anyone know where these are connected to?

Ed